Tracking Your Page Visitors

See not only how many people are viewing your page, but see where they came from, what they were looking at and for how long. Take a look at statistics regarding the site as a whole, such as percentages of browser types or most popular pages. This Tracker will even break down information, such as what people are searching to find your page.

I have always used StatCounter.com to track my page statistics. I have only tried a couple of other services like this to watch statistics regarding my sites, however StatCounter has always been easy to use and rich in detail. They create the code for your Counter and everything.


Easy to understand graphs and charts show statistics that help you adjust your page to suit your potential audience. Try them today it's free, StatCounter.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    Build my own website

    ReplyDelete